Wednesday, January 25, 2006

The most exciting thing happened recently...

I bought new strings for my guitar!

For those of you who don't know I haven't changed the strings on my lecky (electric) since I bought it about 4 years ago. For those non musos among you, you're supposed to change them about every 2 months depending on how much you play.

Whats even better is that the shop I bought them from was having a 2 for 1 sale so that means, as Master Robson pointed out, I have an entire decades worth of strings. Yay! :)

Oh and I bought new shoes also. No more big toe sticking out of holes in soles! I can now walk over broken glass and gravel without a care in the world and, as an added bonus, I no longer have to worry about rain or puddles, acid or otherwise. Hooray!

On second thought that wasn't really exciting was it? I'm really the only one that cares.

Kez was excited about the shoes though...

Meh

Dan out...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

now you just need another pair of pants.

8:44 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was excited about the strings. I actually couldn't sleep on saturday night.

5:46 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home