Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Aren't these things supposed to be about me?

greetings my loyal readers

I just remembered these things are supposed to be about me and whats happening in my life so here goes an update...

Still working altho not for much longer I think as honours will start in another 5 weeks or so.

Honours starts in another 5 weeks...

Unbearbly lonely. A great, black maw of loneliness slowly consuming me. I need to love again but am too emotionally stunted and abused to do so...

Well...that was...morose.

I'm currently stressed to the eyebalss as I have a sense of impending doom descending from on high, sent by the honours I am currently doing...

I don't see as much of my friends (thats you guys) as I'd like even when I try and organise something I don't get a reply or no-ones interested. I'm hoping I'm just unlucky and its not due to my offensive body odour or something...

I'm going to bed before some 14 year old with black, greasy, dyed hair in a Slipknot t-shirt kills themself over this post

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Dan!

Next weekend I promise we'll do something!

I haven't really done anything or seen anyone for weeks! Either we've been ousted from our social network or everyone is on downtime...

I've finally got to the part where I get to kill mice in the lab... It's every bit as satisfying as i hoped.

10:56 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1 word - poker.

I know the feeling, you try to arrange something and invite everyone around. you even come up with an idea for something to do. Then, nothing. Even the people that turn up (not mentioning names - Brett)get drunk before the game begins and pass out for the duration of the night.

Once he finally wakes up he pushes you up the stairs and pretends to bum rape you infront of your somewhat shocked father.

or maybe that is just me!

3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home