Friday, January 13, 2006

This is Kremit Lupin the Wizardfrog speaking here....

Hey

Just did this quiz

kermit.jpeg
You are Kermit the Frog.
You are reliable, responsible and caring. And you
have a habit of waving your arms about
maniacally.

FAVORITE EXPRESSIONS:
"Hi ho!" "Yaaay!" and
"Sheesh!"
FAVORITE MOVIE:
"How Green Was My Mother"

LAST BOOK READ:
"Surfin' the Webfoot: A Frog's Guide to the
Internet"

HOBBIES:
Sitting in the swamp playing banjo.

QUOTE:
"Hmm, my banjo is wet."


What Muppet are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

yes I did deliberately make it Kremit in the title

I think the quiz could be a mite more comprehensive tho...

Still I'm happy with the result, though I think I like animal better.

What Muppet are you?

Also did this quiz to find out what Harry Potter character I was

You scored as Remus Lupin. You are a wise and caring wizard and a good, loyal friend to boot. However sometimes in an effort to be liked by others you can let things slide by, which ordinarily you would protest about.

Remus Lupin

90%

Ginny Weasley

85%

Albus Dumbledore

80%

Harry Potter

80%

Ron Weasley

75%

Hermione Granger

70%

Sirius Black

65%

Draco Malfoy

60%

Severus Snape

55%

Lord Voldemort

20%

Your Harry Potter Alter Ego Is...?
created with QuizFarm.com


Came out with Lupin so not bad...

Although Ginny Weasley was 5% off and that could have been embarrassing

I'm such a geek...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got the sweedish chef.

12:04 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm Kermit and Harry.

10:20 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got kermit and a tie between Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley with Lord Voldemort close behind.

3:40 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home