Thursday, July 28, 2005

I'm so glad he's been discharged...

I've just been checking out a very old friends site on deviantart.com located here or over to the right in the friends section and have discovered an extremely funny list of things he shouldn't do. Keep in mind that he enlisted in the RAAF (Royal Australian Air Force) as a signals operator. He had one of those jobs where he could tell you what he did but he'd be forced to kill you afterwards. Anyway check out the list and thank god he's no longer responsible for any part of the defence of our country...

Edit: I think i should point out that, knowing Joe, he's not making any of these things up.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm happy to say there is no stalker
'owever, I have an idea that I think is a corker!
Let's start by saying that you do know me
Let's now see if you can guess my identity

Now, three clues I shall give to you
Ensuring each one is competely true
Very carefully, you must think
Expose the truth; you'll win a drink!
Righto bucko! Let's begin!

The second clue is you know the first
Every riddle has been meticulously rehearsed
Lastly, things aren't always as they seem
Look left and down and enjoy my scheme!


Sincerly yours,
The Bottom Fiend.

12:23 am  
Blogger drwasho said...

whoa ok...

11:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home