Monday, July 25, 2005

Before I Forget...

Me and some Uni mates went camping last week on a M*A*S*H* themed weekend. It was good fun and I felt I must share these photos...

Some nice group shots. For anyone viewing this who doesn't know me, well done for finding this (or did you just hit "next blog" i wonder?). I am third from the right in the first one. Can you spot me in the second one?

this is the best photo i have of me dressed up for our M*A*S*H* night. If you look closely you can see my pink fluffy slippers...

Oh btw i was Klinger and yes I am wearing a shower cap and bathrobe.This stunning brunette is Brett. The first two are from his "Woodsman" collection and the last one is...well...it defies all logic. If you have seen Zoolander this was Brett's best shot at Magnum

This final shot is of Brett in every single piece of clothing he brought for the two and a half days. We were camping west of a place called Maleny, which is in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, and it was bloody cold.

anyways lets see how these pics turn out on the blog shall we?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brett looks funny.... thanks for immortalising our weekend!

12:16 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! Ooh! You're second from the left in the second photo!

5:43 pm  
Blogger Andrew said...

Nice pics! And welcome to the wide world of blogging. I forget if i already did that.

12:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home