Thursday, July 28, 2005

I swear my computer is female

Yay! she's talking to me again!

Yes folks the network cable has mysteriously replugged itself and so i have the internet again. I swear this computer is female. It's moody, sometimes completely shutting itself off from me for no reason, about once a month everything goes to hell and i just have to leave it alone for a few days and its always going down on me...

Had an interesting day yesterday, went to uni on about 4 hours sleep, can't remember a whole lot of the day. I was a good boy and had gone to bed at 11 the night before but didn't get to sleep til after 3:30am. Stoopid brain. Anyways my aunt rang at like 7:30 this morning so i'm functioning on 10 hours sleep for the last 2 days. Which means I'm not functioning...in fact...I'm goin back to bed. Good Morning.

Let the feminists come...

1 Comments:

Blogger drwasho said...

I think the computer is stupod...

11:29 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home