Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Boo!

Heya there...

An update...

Am sick...again. That gives me about 3 days in the last month where I haven't had a cough, a runny nose or mucous running down the back of my throat.

mmmm salty!

That combined with having nothing to do and having to look for a stupid amount of jobs each fortnight is slowly sapping my will to leave the house...if you're reading this send chocolate!..and one of those buxom swedish nurses they're always talking about in the movies. At least then I'll have a good excuse to stay inside...

I think I've made 1 non centrelink/food gathering trip outside our yard in a month...at least thats all I can remember.

In other news...

We were robbed! Stupid ref and his stupid penalty that wasn't a penalty that gave the stupid Italians a stupid easy shot at goal stupid. Good game, shitty way to exit the world cup. And that smarmy little bastard who took a dive to get the penalty, if you watch the replay you can see him smiling and pounding the ground with joy when he's supposed to be down "injured" after such a "vicious tackle". He didn't even get touched and somehow, while being fouled, managed to control the ball around the player that was fouling him...

Anyways...

How is everyone?

Oh yeah enrolled in honours on thursday...which reminds me, I have to ring Centrelink tomorrow and tell them.

I think thats all...gonna go read in bed for a bit

Night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home