Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Last Assignment Ever!

Huzzah!

Handed in my last business assignment today.

2716 steaming nuggets of business jargon goodness

15 pages of vegetable enhancing fun

Never again...

Did an all nighter to finish that one off, drank 4 bottles of 'V' in a 16 hour period, thereby approximately quadrupling the RDI and quite possibly turning my liver cirrhotic in the process.

Had 22 references in my reference list, many of which were used more than once, it works out to be a reference every 50 or 60 words...Awesomeness

To address your comment Master Jonathan yes she was involved with biofutures and yes you probably have met her. Give my regards to your brother, he caught me in a bit of a reverie today and I'm sure he thought I didn't recognise him...

Anyways...

Its been a hard days night and I've been working like a dog
Its been a hard days night, I should be sleepin like a log

So I will

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home