Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I never knew...

Normally I don't like to post in 30 minute intervals but seriously WTF?

I gotta stop goin to the links people put up on their sites cause this just creeps me out.

Even if you are one of the growing number of people that don't believe that HIV/AIDS exists why risk Gonorrhoea, Chlamydia, Herpes etc.?

And as far as that first article offering a £1000 for proof that HIV exists...go talk to a gene therapist, its being used as a vector...

for those non-biotech people out there that means that they are using HIV as the delivery vehicle for inserting genetic material in an effort to fix genetic diseases...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say about that... Bug chaser is gonne be my new insult!

11:17 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home