Friday, October 28, 2005

Who am I..?

In the true spirit of procrastination I have found many and varied ways to entertain myself today including...

Sleep

Reading online comics for three hours straight

Taking the Myers-Briggs personality test...

According to the test I am an ENFJ or Extraverted iNtuitive Feeling Judging or, alternatively, an Idealist Teacher.

Apparently this archetype only occurs in 2-3% of the population...I guess that makes me special or something. I've done the test twice now, once last night after my V and chocolate binge and today after I'd had some real food and some sleep. Both times I got the same result so I guess its official now...

Go here and here for a more in depth explanation of my archetype.

Some famous ENFJ's include Oprah Winfrey, John Cusack, Michael Jordan, Johnny Depp, Sean Connery and last but not least...

David, King of Israel...

o_0

This must be a really, really old test...tho you would think it would be called the Habakkuk-Zephaniah test or something

Seriously tho, I suspect they may have gleaned something of his personality from his writings in the Bible

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home