Thursday, October 27, 2005

OK Something About Me...

Well...

Lets See...

Hmmm...

Ummm...

Ooh I know! I got a job!

Wait...No...already posted about that...

I'm nearly finished my degree!

Wait...already posted about that...

I...got...a girlfriend?

Did I Post about that?

No?

Hmmmm well ok...ummm...Her name is Alice (Female. Check!) She is of Dutch ancestry (Human...I'm going to say Check!..tho not Czech just Check.) Her chest rises and falls in a rythmic fashion (Breathing. Check!)

She is graduating from UQ with a degree in Microbiology this year and is hoping to do her honours in the area of Virology and Human Disease. Fingers crossed for her interview with Dr John Aaskov on tuesday :-) go here to learn a little about the Arbovirus program at QUT. She enjoys long walks on the beach, the pathologic basis of disease...and Dance Music. *shudder*

Also she has an inexplicable fascination for cheese bordering on the morbid...

Overall I'd have to say I'm pleased with the situation.

See? Only one link and it was one I went and got myself...

I will try and post more about interesting stuff I do more often

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She sounds nice.. and definately fits the criteria you had set out!

3:28 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home