Friday, October 28, 2005

Its 2:51AM...

Yep its 2:51AM and I'm sitting here in the 24hr Computer Lab here at QUT trying to focus on my assignment. As you can prolly tell I'm not being too successful at the moment...

Added links to Neurotically Yours the home of Foamy, my favourite squirrel, and also to Ruthless Reviews which is funny...'n' shit.

As you can see the lack of the sleeping is slowly bludgeoning my vocabulary to death...'n' shit

I have well and truly exceeded the safe dosage of 'V', by two bottles, which I then washed down with about half a kilo of M&M's, so I'm feelin kinda queasy...'n' shit

Vision blurring...stomach churning...bowels clenching...

not...

much...

time...

*collapse to the floor twitching*

...'n' shit

I wonder if this counts as an altered state of consciousness?

meh...

Will I regret the strangeness in the morning? Look at me getting all Introspective...'n' shit

I AM THE LIZARD QUEEN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home