Wednesday, August 03, 2005

I should be at uni...

Eating porridge while listening to Hendrix is fun :)

More fun than it should be...

Ooh wait...

...dun dun doo, du-dun dun doo, du-dun doo...Foxy!

...dun dun doo, du-dun dun doo, du-dun doo...Foxy!

...I'm back, sorry Foxy Lady cannot be ignored. Must dance. And yes I am in my underwear and if my male housemate were here he would be in his underwear too and we would be having pillowfights because the girls are out...

So...

Bottom Fiend...you like...

...stuff?

I think the porridge has clogged my brain. It not work properly.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pissed. You can just decide not to go and it's all okay...
I ask for the next two days off and they say "Sorry, we're upping production so you'll be doing a lot of overtime instead"

Rainbow hulk Thmash!

That might take some explaining.

4:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home