Friday, October 07, 2005

This is so frickin' cool...

Head on over to here and check out the red blood cell that's been fitted with an artificial tail.

My thanks must go to Greg for drawing this to my attention.

On another note 2 more weeks of lectures...ever!

Soooo good. Exams will be over a month after that and then it's on to my double honours...

I've figured out that by the end of 2009, if all goes to plan, I will be...

*deep breath*

Dr Dan Nathan Levi Abrahmsen B. BiotechInnov (Hons), B. AppSc (Hons) PhD

I can't wait for my business cards...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does everyone get these awesome names? I want to be a doctor of something, but I'm too impatient. I'll start a church and give myself an honorary doctorate...

7:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home