Sunday, October 02, 2005

Ahhhh the hilarity....

Hey kiddles...

You have to check this out and when you is done check this one out. Ahhh... i have to admit i was forced to laugh out loud or 'LOL' in the common vernacular by these pages. I consider myself somewhat of a metal fan but that stuff is retarded. Its like some extremely repressed angsty kids got together and tried to figure out what would freak people out the most...then got it wrong.

on another note, last night during Lyss' party, i found a cd that i had imported from the netherlands and that i thought i had lost...so yay!

on the party side of things there should be photos forthcoming...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

personally my favourite photo is the heavy metal frodo. He really deserved to be rated higher than #10.

3:46 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo Fro Daddy Dan. I'm back again. I was in a strange loop for a while, but I'm slowly moving out of it...although, my mouse doesn't work right now, so I can't use the net all that much (seriously. Try it some day, just tabbing everywhere).

But yeah. I'm back.

8:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you'd like that!! I emailed photos this morning.

3:49 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home